Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Carpenter's Star Quilts

We are doing the Carpenters Star for three weeks in which next week is our last meeting for that project. They are coming along nicely. I am experiencing computer problems once again and do not have pictures to post. The summer seems to busy for all of us but come if you have missed. Next month we are working on UFOs, Thread Catchers, Ironing Board covers and will be going to dinner on the 13th. contact me if you need any more details.

I have to sadly report that Danielle is moving to Denver. Very happy for her and her son but sad for all of us. I imagine she will have so many outlets for fabric, quilting and clubs - kinda makes me jealous. She says she will be back down often so I hope we will see her when she does.

JOEY

1 comment:

  1. You guys know that I will be visiting. Let me know where the dinner is and I will be there if I can. Miss you guys already. I have not been able to find a quilt guild up here yet but I will keep looking. When I get my sewing all set up then I will do the Monday projects with you guys still and then just send pics. Wont be the same as being there with you but it is the best that I can do. :-) Talk to you all soon.

    ReplyDelete